Monday, July 10, 2006

Questions, Questions, Everywhere

Another day? We have to wait another day? I fully understand that the unexpected happens but I don't like the smell that the delayed highly anticipated return of Rocketboom has. Something is fishy. My objective observations still lead me to believe that Andrew "The" Baron is a good guy, but I really wonder about this move.

Perhaps he is just waiting to see what Amanda has to say for herself and is reserving the option for some last minute edits? Or maybe he has two episodes ready to go, one which villifies Amanda, the other which praises her and laments her departure? Or maybe his hard drive crashed and they want to make sure none of the files are corrupt and that will take all night?

We'll just have to wait until tomorrow night to find out. I hope for his sake this is worth the wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home